I need to improve at Aragon - Rossi

Friday, September 28, 2012
As well as evaluating the level of performance from the latest Ducati chassis and swingarm, Valentino Rossi is aiming to make personal progress around the Aragon circuit this weekend.

The seven time MotoGP champion has finished just sixth (Yamaha) and tenth (Ducati) in the two previous Aragon Grands Prix.

“This weekend is a big test, because Misano was a great result for us. Now we have to understand here, and the next races, if we have really made a step forward,” said Rossi, who finished second and 4.4s from victory at Misano.

“I like this track a lot but it is so difficult to go fast. Especially for me. I have not had the best results in the past.

“So it is important for me to improve my line and my style at this track, to help understand if we are closer to the top guys.”

Rossi qualified 13th for last year's Aragon round, then stated the race from pitlane after exceeding the six engines per rider limit, due to frame modifications that were incompatible with his previous engines.

Powered by Blogger.