* Our ultimate street brawler brings 998cc of fuel-injected previous generation R1 power to the fray, in a light-and-strong aluminum frame.
* Sculpted fuel tank and one-piece handlebar move the rider forward for aggressive naked-bike excitement.
* Adjustable suspension lets the FZ1 be dialed in for a wide range of uses, everything from urban touring.assault to sport
* 998cc DOHC 20-valve previous generation R1 engine is tuned for tremendous mid-range punch and massive top-end power.
* R1-style fuel injection with computer-controlled sub-throttle valves provides precise fuel/air mixture for superb power delivery across the entire rev range.
* Closed-deck cylinder block provides great strength while allowing a narrow engine in spite of big, 77mm bores.
* Narrow-angle five-valve combustion chambers produce a highly efficient 11.5:1 compression ratio. Big valves and high-lift cams flow plenty of air.
* Carburized connecting rods with fractured big ends produce a quick-revving engine with excellent high-rpm durability.
* High silicon-content ceramic-composite cylinder sleeves ensure great heat dissipation for consistent power delivery and reduced friction.
* Four-into-one chamberless short-style exhaust contains stainless steel EXUP and three-way catalyst with Oxygen sensor for outstanding power delivery throughout the rev range and low emissions.
* Curved high-capacity radiator with twin ring-style fans keeps everything cool under all conditions.
Make Model - Yamaha FZ-1
Year - 2009
Engine - Liquid cooled, four stroke, transverse four cylinder, DOHC,
Capacity - 998
Bore x Stroke - 77 X 53.6 mm
Compression Ratio - 11.5:1
Induction - Fuel injection
Ignition / Starting - Digital TCI / electric
Max Power - 150 hp @ 10000 rpm
Max Torque - 106 Nm @ 11000 rpm
Transmission / Drive - 6 Speed / chain
Frame - Aluminium die-cast, diamond shaped
Front Suspension - Telescopic upside forks, 130mm wheel travel
Rear Suspension - Link-type swingarm, 130mm wheel travel.
Front Brakes - 2x 320mm discs
Rear Brakes - Single 245mm disc
Front Tyre - 120/70 ZR17
Rear Tyre - 190/50 ZR17
Seat Height - 815 mm
Dry-Weight - 204 kg
Fuel Capacity - 20 Litres
Standing ¼ Mile - 11.1 sec
Top Speed - 246.1 km/h
Leave your comment or suggestion. Thank you