Team Effenbert Liberty Hires Federico Sandi

Saturday, February 04, 2012

The Effenbert Liberty Racing Team confirmed for the 2012 season, the strengthening of its Junior Team in the Superstock 1000 FIM CUP , engaging the Italian rider Federico Sandi who will team up with Canadian Brett McCormick. The route taken by the Czech team endorses the intention to invest heavily on the growth of promising young riders, about this already highlighted by the choice of the 22 year old Frenchman Maxime Berger for the 2012 Superbike season.

The Team owner Mario Bertuccio and Team Manager Superstock Christmas Egi , by mutual agreement in competitive strategy, therefore, have closed the contract with the 22 year old Sandi, appreciating the boy's desire to continue to grow professionally and to shine in the infant seat Ducati 1199 Panigale , made ​​available by the team, which will replace, even in the Superbike Championship, Ducati's glorious 1098, aiming to achieve the final breakthrough.

"I am very happy to have been chosen by Liberty Racing Team Effenbert - said Federico Sandi - I will provide a first class team both from a technical standpoint and from that human being. I will give my best to repay the trust of the team and remain anchored to the top positions. Running with the new 1199 Ducati Panigale was a goal I set for myself, as I was aware that there are few teams that have means so competitive, in fact had the potential to guide a very small. The opportunity given to me by Team Effenbert makes me feel privileged, and so I take this opportunity to thank them once again . "
Powered by Blogger.