Moto2: Elena Rosell Ready To Debut

Saturday, February 04, 2012

As we reported previously , Elena Rosell will be the first woman pilot to take part in a full season of Moto2 . The Spanish is in fact was hired last December by the team of the Qatar motorcycle federation, the QMMF Racing Team , to run the entire 2012 season riding a Moriwaki MD 600. The twenty-five Valencia is still to debut in the category, having already replaced the injured Julian Simon Suter on the team Jorge Martínez Aspar for some races of the 2011 season.

In an interview published on the official site of the championship, the Rosell has commented on his first pilot's' full time 'of the championship: " It is something incredible, something I've dreamed for a long time and which now becomes reality. I'm delighted that the negotiations have gone to a good end. This year the goal is to learn the most since the grid is made ​​up of pilots terrific, with great experience. I'll have to study me almost all circuits, except the Spanish and will be complicated. I'm preparing to do well and I think with all that I want, we can overcome the obstacles that present themselves. "

It 'a few days ago the news that teammate Rosell will not, as previously announced, Spain's Ricky Cardus (comunue that will compete in the same class with the team Arguinano Racing), but rather the Australian Damian Cudlin : "I don't know my new team-mate but I am convinced that we help each other . "With reference to the accident then the shoulder continues to give her boredom, Rosell said: " Sometimes it still hurts. There are training from January 12, and before I could run it will do basic things. From 12 onwards I tried doing supermoto and motocross , and things go better. I'm doing a major pre-season to recover fully. Usually I came to the races with a few miles, but now I think I can prepare myself to the great ."
Powered by Blogger.