Aoyama Expresses Thoughts On Loss Of Marco Simoncelli

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hiroshi Aoyama published a sentiment in his blog on Monday over the loss of his team-mate Marco Simoncelli.

“My team mate Marco crashed during the race yesterday. He was fighting hard for his life but unfortunately he passed away. I can not think of any words to describe this tragic loss.”

“He has been my rival since the 250cc’s and since we both started in MotoGP class, I could feel the tension in between us and we were always aware of each other as rookies. And now, we have been competing in the same championship as a team mate. He is such an openhearted person, no matter where he is. I know everyone had a high expectation of him since he has been performing so well. He is loved by so many people and I know why. Last week he came second and was on the podium. And this week again he was so powerful on his bike.. but why..? How..? That is all I can think right now.”

“I would like to give my condolences to Marco’s family, fans, teams and staff.”

“Rest in peace Marco.”
Leave your comment or suggestion. Thank you
Powered by Blogger.